« Home | The love bug. » | The Day » | St Pauls » | All to Jesus I Surrender » | I never want to be without you » | a spirit filled camp » | the sunrise... » | where is home? » | the troubles with eating in bed... » | of wet pants and too much sugar... » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Sun and The Moon

Wasted time.
I can not say that
I was ready for this.
But when worlds collide,
And all that I have
Is all that I want,
The words seem to flow
And the thoughts
They keep running.
And all that I have is yours.
All that I am is yours.

Ohh...

Painted skies.
I've seen so many
That can not compare
To your ocean eyes.
The pictures you took
That cover your room.
And it was just like the Sun
But more like the Moon.
A light that can
Reach it all.
So now im branded
For taking the fall

Ohh...

So when you say "forever"
can't you see?
You've already captured me.

Post a Comment