« Home | a spirit filled camp » | the sunrise... » | where is home? » | the troubles with eating in bed... » | of wet pants and too much sugar... » | Miss-ables » | tired rambleings... » | Post God » | beautiful days » | Love is... » 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I never want to be without you



sometimes i get overwhelmed with missing him. and hearing about other peoples happy lives, seeing their partners every day or so, makes it even worse.

i am seeking to not be jealous. i am seeking to truely be happy for them. i am seeking God for strength and patience.
but that doesnt stop it from being hard...

sometimes i wonder if those close to me understand how hard this is. and i know that its unreasonable for me to assume that they would, or should. but... perhaps some empathy every now and then would encourage me.

Oh Sam :(
Sometimes I wonder whether I should be telling you things about J and I. I am all for encouraging and supporting this relationship babe, so you just need to tell us what it is we can do to help. If that means not telling you what J and I are upto, then I can do that.
And not even being that close to you, I can see how it may be hard for some of your closer friends to try and relate to where you are right now, you know? Also, it may take a while for them get into the mode of just supporting you the best way they can, because they still need to come to terms with the decision you've made, you know?
Oh am I making ANY sense?! :P
Am praying for you beautiful. Always let me know if there is anything I can do.

Sam, we don't chat much like we used to. But I'm sure you'd think that I might not have been as empathetic as I could've been. If that's the case (and yeah, I can understand if you think that), then I truly do apologise. And next time I catch ya, I'll make sure you know I'm supporting you.

*Thumbs up*

Chin up...

Trav

Post a Comment