the troubles with eating in bed...

is that you get rice on your pillow. yes, sorry. thats very random.
i worked again last night. and it was very very cold. less than 4 degree's at one place we delivered to this morning. the moon was bright and full, and my mood was fairly happy. i noticed on the way to my bosses house, the sunrise. the clouds were purely amazing, and my heart was full of joy (even if it was half asleep joy) about the fact that God must really exsist if stunning images like that happen every day.
i was reading the book i bought yesterday, and in it was mentioned psalm 139. i read outloud the psalm softly to myself sitting on my bed, and went off to go to afternoon tea down at becs house. what followed was a delightful couple of hours where we both talked about certain males, and about life in general. a trip to our old school didnt really produce the results we had hoped for, but it was good to see all the changes that had and are happening.
when i got home, i opened another book (big girls don't whine) that i had borrowed off bec, and read through the first chapter. and there is was again. psalm 139.
Psalm 139
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. (1) O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
(2) You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
(3) You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
(4) Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.
(5)
You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. (6) Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
(7) Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
(8) If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
(9) If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
(10)
even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. (11) If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
(12) even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
(13) For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
(14)
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
(15) My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
(16) your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
(17) How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
(18) Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.(23) Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. (24) See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.(missing a couple verses from the end i didnt think were relivent...)
i have italicised the passages that really stood out to me. :)
(ps, the picture up there is from The Everglow album by Mae. it is opposite the lyrics to the songs, "Breakdown" and "Mistakes We Knew We Were Making")
I can think of worse things than rice to get on your pillow...