« Home | Misinterpretation » | Art for a Seeking Heart » | rant. » | Use the Window when you are Dreaming » | Movies » | i cant be bothered thinking of a title. » | Long Blog Part 3, Life without the Net » | Long Blog part 2, the Guys » | Long Blog part 1, Soul Survivor. » | rushed, and dead. » 

Friday, February 03, 2006

Readership Woes

And again the ever imposing question of "who actually reads this" comes to mind.


so... who actually reads this?

and how far back have you read?

and why dont you comment? (cause comments are good.)






(oh, i remember something else. "dont just chose a guy who strokes your ego or who makes you feel good about yourself". umm.. i forget the reason why, but i got the general idea. :P)

I read this. I've read most, maybe even all, of your entries since you gave me the address (close to 2 months or so)...but haven't really gone back and into the archives, but I have skimmed through some of your old entries.

And why don't I comment? I'm commenting right now. :-P.

Ciao

me

*agrees with bec*

Sometimes.

Yo, 'sometimes' person... it helps to tell me who you are :P

cause i dont know anyone called "anonymous replier"

i read everything and ive read all your archives, i dont really comment anyone alot on any blogger so it explains y i dont comment much here

Post a Comment