« Home | smells » | chocolate woes » | Attractive Christianity? » | *insert title here* » | A Year » | my friday » | The day between 4 weeks and a month » | thursdays » | random snippet » | family ties » 

Friday, August 11, 2006

Help, O Lord

"(12)"Everything is permissible for me"—but not everything is beneficial.
"Everything is permissible for me"—but I will not be mastered by
anything...
(18)Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside
his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. (19)Do you not
know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have
received from God? You are not your own; (20)you were bought at a price.
Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:12, 18-20.



it feels as if someone is slicing my heart open and laughing coldly while im laying there dying. i hurt. he hurts. i hurt because he hurts.
i hate the fact that i hurt him. its more painful to me than anything i have experienced. and i am so terrified that he will think this all too much, and end this relationship.

God. You are with us, i know You are. help us. please... i cant seem to stop these tears. i cant seem to stem this pain. im praying and praying, desperatly asking for You to come here.



(19) I remember my affliction and my wandering,

the bitterness and the gall.
(20) I well remember them,

and my soul is downcast within me.
(21) Yet this I call to mind

and therefore I have hope:
(22) Because of the LORD's great love
we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
(23) They are new every
morning;
great is Your faithfulness!
(24) I say to myself, "The LORD
is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
(25) The LORD is good to those
whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
(26) it is good to wait quietly

for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:19-26



(1) Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash away all my iniquity

and cleanse me from my sin.
(3) For I know my transgressions,

and my sin is always before me.
(7)cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;

wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
(8) Let me hear joy and
gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
(9) Hide your face from
my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.
(10) Create in me a pure heart, O
God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
(11) Do not cast me from
your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
(12) Restore to me the joy of
your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
(17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;

a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.
Psalm 51




1 Save me, O God,
for the waters have come up to my neck.
2 I sink in the miry
depths,
where there is no foothold.
I have come into the deep waters;

the floods engulf me.
3 I am worn out calling for help;

my throat is parched.
My eyes fail,
looking for my God.
5 You know my folly, O God;
my guilt is not hidden from you.
6 May those who hope in you

not be disgraced because of me,
O Lord, the LORD Almighty;
may those who seek you
not be put to shame because of me,
O God of Israel.
13 But I pray to you, O LORD,
in the time of your favor;
in your great love, O God,
answer me with your sure salvation
16 Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love;

in your great mercy turn to me.
17 Do not hide your face from
your servant;
answer me quickly, for I am in trouble.
29 I am in pain and distress;
may your salvation, O God, protect me.
30 I will praise God's
name in song
and glorify him with thanksgiving.
31 This will please the LORD
more than an ox,
more than a bull with its horns and hoofs.
32 The poor will see
and be glad—
you who seek God, may your hearts live!
33 The LORD hears the
needy
and does not despise his captive people.
34 Let heaven and earth
praise him,
the seas and all that move in them"
Psalm 69.

Post a Comment