« Home | thursdays » | random snippet » | family ties » | A Deacon to the Deacons » | Love » | words from toothpaste » | Morning Musings » | turkish delight memories » | the things i know... » | short blog about not much » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The day between 4 weeks and a month


thats today.

yesterday, 4 weeks ago, i started dating Steve. the dear one who lives on the other side of the country to me.

i can easily say i love him. i am serious about him. i want this relationsip to work, and i can see myself marrying him!

that doesnt stop me from missing him. from being impatient, and just wanting it all now. thankfully, i have a patient God who is more than able and willing to help me.




(the picture is called, I miss you. by exploding dog)

I had two very differing reactions when I read this:

"and i can see myself marrying him!"

*Throws up*

But at the same time, I'm really happy for you Sam, that you're happy and everything :-). Hope it all works out, and glad to hear it's working out so far.

Post a Comment