« Home | the week that was, the weekend that will be »
Buying more credit and hanging out washing are the joys of sickness?!
Ha. Sorry. :P
My sisters cat whom we are cat-sitting jumped up at the screen while I was reading of your misery, so he must be offering sympathy :) Add mine too :)
Feel better beautiful.
Is it just me or do you get sick quite a lot?
No, not suggesting anything :p
i dont get sick a lot compared to some people.
ive been sick for the past two weeks, if thats what your reffering to.
before that, it was a month or two before, after doing my psych report, and feeling like wanting to faint the whoile time...
and before that, i cant remember...
so. i dont get at what your reffering to trav...
hope you get better soon
nedd to catch up sooner rather then later :P
Hmm, well it wasnt meant to be suggesting anything Sam
I was just making the point that I've seen you with 'Sick sam' on msn so many times that I could barely remember them all if I tried! Not good....
I'm not really suggesting that you're a hypochondriac. There's that, or you just get sick a lot ;-0
;-)*
Post a Comment