« Home | ANZAC spirit? »
i have lost motivation.the course im doing, while interesting enough, i dont have any passion for. and so that makes it rather hard to actually want to do well...
i feel like, its not where God wants me. becuase how can he want me somewhere where im not happy? im sure there is a reason im there, but im just not seeing it currently.
i want to give up. i dont want to go back...
i need some instruction...
i need some help...
Here's my advice (Which I have found hard to follow myself, but its probably good advice anyway):
Work hard anyway. Why? Because what else are you going to do for the rest of this year/semester? Sure think and pray about whatever else you may be doing, but regardless of what you'll be doign then, dont let that stop you trying right now. because itll still look better for you to have passes/or good marks than fails because you didnt put in any effort (and yeah...that did happen to me. I failed a subject in 1st year and am now majorly regretting it.)
Even if you dont continue with this course, its still better to have good marks next to your name. Says a lot about you as a person. And also, you might have arevelation and decide you do wanna continue, in which case its definitely in your best interests to keep working.
Thus finishes the advice of this try hard psychologist/counsellor. Good luck :-)
I agree with trav, until you definitely know what you want to do, stick with it, even you just pass. It's still better than failing or withdrawing from the course.
I did something that I felt God was leading me to do. In the end, it was for me to realise that by going to this place, it really wasnt what I wanted..
Hope that made sense
pray pray pray
seek an answer
be passionate about folloing God plan and finding it out