« Home | Boost, and Logistics... » | Happy-ness » | Openness » | Out burst » | Tears, in both meanings of the word. » | the past week in review » | I'm Back! » | Cafe Saturday » | Extrovert-ness » | Random Wanderings, and Fasting »
Friday, September 09, 2005
friendship....
mmm... why do friendships have to be so hard... i feel so inadequite, i feel like im a bad friend. i hate this guilt i get. this sickening feeling in me that brings down my spirit.
am i being a bad friend when i have commitments i cant get out of? or am i being a bad friend when i dont try to get out of them...
i hate it, i hate it, i hate it.
can you be friends with a person for a long time, and yet only be friends with them out of convinience? am i just trying to grasp at a friendship with has run its course? should i just give up?
well i was happy before. now the grey clouds have come back over and my mood had changed accordingly....
this sucks...
Yeah, it's hard. I feel really inadequate also. Thankfully my rock solid mental adjustment ensures I'm rarely sad.
Friendship is always good. I don't think there's a convincing reason why you should give it up unless the other person's having a detrimental effect on you. The more love in the world the better.