« Home | Things I am sick of » | Lament about moving » | Party-ness » | No Smiles » | The Monthly Blog Post » | The Wind Blows » | glasses » | All About Eve » | Hi Ho Hi Ho » | the sound » 

Friday, September 05, 2008

I can see the sky again


I am sick of my job.
there are so many things that I wanted to do this year, but haven't been able to because I've been working, or recooping from work.

I have written up my resume again, and I'm going to hand it out next week.

the nice weather is coming.

I know how you feel. I'm thinking of quitting my job, starting up my own small business for the rest of the year or something.

*sigh*

Crap jobs make life so sucky, eh?

tell me about it.

i have more or less quit my job and now have one in a cafe.

i want a better paying job.

i didnt like mcdonalds because they treated me bad.

maybe drop a day? or two? then you will have time to be free and do what you want :)

Post a Comment