« Home | the sound » | Lucas Pawpaw Ointment. » | religious interrogation » | Saturday Morning Bliss » | Semi Frustration » | Marmalade Jam » | Lets Go Riding in my Car, Car. » | happiness » | Naked Pastor » | ASBO Jesus »
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hi Ho Hi Ho
its off to Sydney we go...
tomorrow Steve and i are driving up to Sydney for the weekend to visit his grandparents.
we drive back monday.
much, much cheaper than flying or training.
i am very very VERY much looking forward to the holiday from work!
and, and we shall be going through Bonnie Doon (for all you Castle fans!)
i'll make sure to get some pictures. =P
Ooh Sydney! Hope you have fun. =D
It's been ages since I went there, just a few months after the Olympic Games finished.
"You're going to Bonnie Doon. You're going to Bonnie Doon. You're going to Bonnie Doon"
Huzzah for The Castle! =D
feel the serenity
Hehe, I went through bonnie doon. It wasnt as interesting as I'd hoped. Well, moreso I was excited that it exists.
And is it really cheaper to drive? Fly Tiger.