« Home | Lament about moving » | Party-ness » | No Smiles » | The Monthly Blog Post » | The Wind Blows » | glasses » | All About Eve » | Hi Ho Hi Ho » | the sound » | Lucas Pawpaw Ointment. » 

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things I am sick of

things I am currently sick of.

1) living at home. having to deal with my dad who is rather not very considerate at all. and the frustration that I cannot move out of home yet.

2) work. doing long hours, not getting paid enough, not being appreciated. the bosses at work have the attitude that we are 'disposable' and it's just all about money now. sick of working in a shopping centre. of having an hour long lunch break. of people telling you off for doing the right thing.

3) not seeing the sun. I'm sick of it being grey and cold. and when the sun does come out, I'm working (see number 2).

4) the fact that I feel run down and tired and sick. due to number 2 and number 3. long hours, and no sunshine.



I want a new job. not quite sure what yet. there is a potential job offer, but it's out in Launching Place, and while that's fine for me from Mount Ev, driving to Wantirna every night might get a bit draining.
I want to move out. to get away from my father. to be able to be independent and do things how I want to do them. but it is too expensive to move out by yourself, even just in a little granny flat out the back of someone's place. and I don't know anyone who wants to move out of home either.
and I want to go back to Perth.
i'd like to have a life again...

Write lists.
Action Lists.
Then put them into action.

If you are unhappy in your job,
find another.

And come back to Perth.

Do what you want to do in life before time allows you no more to do so.

I can relate to that so well. *sigh*.

At least I know there's a new beginning next year when uni starts and I leave town, my crappy job, and the things bogging me down here.

All in good time. You will find someone to move in with, somewhere to go, or a solution to your problems. =)

*hugs*
-Squid
=)

Post a Comment