« Home | Brightest » | The Theology of Inadequecy - Part Two » | softer to me » | You dismantle me, dismantle me » | the end. » | Today » | need the helps » | Yesterdays » | Only Hope » | They cant take that away from me » 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pressing On, Pressing On.

my driving is going along well. up to 28 hours now in a manual. been driving home from work, then home from steve's.
Steve is a good teacher too, so i think that helps a lot.

rediscovered an old relient k song, for the moments i feel faint.
timely and relevant.


I throw up my hands
"Oh, the impossibilities"
Frustrated and tired
Where do I go from here?
Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly
Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear



the first Relient K song i heard was Pressing on. i still love it.


Pressing on, all my distress is going, going, gone. (pressing on, pressing on)
And I won't sit back, and take this any more.
'Cause I'm done with that, I've got one foot out the door.
And to go back where I was would just be wrong
I'm pressing on.





Post a Comment