« Home | Maintain Consciousness » | I'm Living For » | Be Brave » | Up Against (Blackout) » | Already Gone » | K car » | ignor this » | This Week the Trend » | Looking For God - Psalm 69 » | Let it all out »
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Hallelujah
okay, i don't want to appear to be jumping on the bandwagon, but i was in my friends car just before, and we listened to the song Hallelujah, except not sung by Jeff Buckley, but some other chick. and i got shivers at one point. very rarely do songs give me the shivers, and now, reading through the lyrics, i am getting teary eyed.
and then it makes me think of the Matt Redman song, Blessed be Your Name.
just the willingness, the eagerness, to praise God even when everything sucks. when everything inside of you is broken, and you cannot hold yourself together.
On the road marked with suffering, though there is pain in the offering, Lord, blessed be Your name.
I have to remember that...
that's good.
Actually, i have that song... Maybe I'll go pop it on...