« Home | Hanging by a Moment » | Sweetness » | I Like It » | Adonai » | Endure » | Walking on Sunshine » | All in a Day » | In a Lose, Lose Situation » | A Thousand Miles » | Breathe in Now » 

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Worthy to Be Praised

on monday night at our fortnightly YITS get together, someone mentioned this song. i rediscoved it tonight. and i really like it. :)

it is my prayer.



Worthy to be Praised - Planetshakers


Lord, I come into Your presence.
Here I stand in awesome reverence,
Falling before the wonder of Your Name.
Humbly now, Lord, I surrender.
This offering to You forever.

Take all I am and use me, Lord, I pray.
Make me what You want me to be
Teach me Your ways

Chorus:I lay down my life for You.
Throw down my crowns before You.
Give up my all for Your Name.
My Saviour, how I adore You.
Healer, my heart longs for You.
Jesus, You're worthy to be praised.

Bridge:Jesus, You are Lord forever (x16)
Jesus, You are Lord

I love it!

Great song!!!

Post a Comment