« Home | Adonai » | Endure » | Walking on Sunshine » | All in a Day » | In a Lose, Lose Situation » | A Thousand Miles » | Breathe in Now » | Lonely Nation » | For the Moments I Feel Faint » | We're Nothing Without You »
Saturday, November 25, 2006
I Like It
i made cheesecake today.
lemon.
it tastes great :D.
some things went wrong, which i will have to change before i make it again though.
it hasnt set completely/properly, so when i tried to get it out of the tin (it was stuck in there) it kinda went moosh.
also voted today too.
i knew who i was going to vote for before i went in. and i think they are getting back into power too.
okay, maybe the cheesecake was a bit too lemony.
learning a woamns place in the kitchen.....:P
Thought u were a greeny?
Maybe not, hooray :-P
Cheesecake.. I've never tried to make one.