« Home | I Like It » | Adonai » | Endure » | Walking on Sunshine » | All in a Day » | In a Lose, Lose Situation » | A Thousand Miles » | Breathe in Now » | Lonely Nation » | For the Moments I Feel Faint » 

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sweetness

i just went to my local op shop, and discovered some real treasures. purple high heel shoes! they are absolutly wonderful. unfortunatly they are only size 6, painfully too small for my size 9 feet.
but hey, into the dress up bag they go.
same as two crazy, silky, bright and ruffely dresses. and one very swish dark red 50s style jacket.

and i also discovered a spring form tin, for $2 which makes making cheesecake oh so much easier.
im finishing the last peice of my cheesecake currently. yum.

I'm a size 5 or 6...hehe :)

Glory glory for op shops. They are wonderful. I want some of this cheesecake

Post a Comment