« Home | Breathe in Now » | Lonely Nation » | For the Moments I Feel Faint » | We're Nothing Without You » | "Returning the Smile you have had from the Start" » | "All I Want Is You" » | "Golden" » | "New York State of Mind" » | "Breathe" » | "August in Bethany" »
Saturday, November 18, 2006
A Thousand Miles
im happy. had a lovely afternoon/evening with the wonderful Rebecca. went antique looking in olinda, had a pie at the pie in the sky (man, what an excellent pie it was too!), and got chick flicks and watched them tonight. so utterly ridiculous and hilarious. romantic too. but hey, they are supposed to be :P
all in all, minus my grumpy mood this morning, i had a delightful day :)
im in a girly romantic mood. im listening to pop music, girly pop music. ha!
oh, and has anyone noticed something strange about my blog titles?
10 points goes to john, who i knew would figure it out.
have i said that already...
oops... :P
easy peasey,
they are song titles.
and yes that was a good afternoon/evening :P even if the movies were decidedly... crap :D
I didn't pay enough attention to care. I noticed a switchfoot one though :-P.
Rather lame though Sam. I mean think of something better for ur titles!
Yep, song titles...