« Home | Rambleings. » | remembering » | Moby - Spiders » | a friendly reminder » | misty dreams » | what type of christian are you? » | TROJAN! » | Who has been home? » | irritable » | love is more than a feeling » 

Saturday, June 10, 2006

what I like, what I don't


























i watched Amelie today, being inspired by the soundtrack i got from Ana.
in the movie (which i happen to rather love) they introduce the charachters saying what they like, and what they dont like.
for example, amelie likes going to the cinema's and turning around and looking at peoples faces in the dark, and the simple pleasures of life (dipping hand into sacks of grains). she doesnt like it in the old movies when the driver doesnt look at the road when driving.

that movie makes me feel like everything will be alright, that life isnt that bad, and that i will get a happy ending. all in french.

*comments*

That's a really sweet list :-). I can identify with a lot of them too, actually. Like unexpected letters for example, they are cool.....

Post a Comment