« Home | take your own medicine » | its a question of character » | The great romance » | what I like, what I don't » | Rambleings. » | remembering » | Moby - Spiders » | a friendly reminder » | misty dreams » | what type of christian are you? » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i fear.

i fear.
i fear that i will get hurt.
i fear that i will open my heart up.
i fear telling how i feel.
i fear that it will be like last time.
i fear that nothing will happen.
i fear that he would feel the same way.
i fear that he wouldnt.
i fear ruining eveything.
i fear that it will pass.
i fear that it wont.

i fear that im just making a big deal out of this, and that there really isnt anything there anyway.
i know it will pass. it always does,... right?

"i fear telling how I feel"

This one is so obviously wrong its not funny. You are the most open person on your blog that I know of, and its hard to imagine you struggling to tell someone how you feel :-P

Samantha,
go and read and think about

oh my it lost the link
biblegateway: 1 John 4,
read it.

ha ha. i was about to say. what am i reading? :P

*goes and reads now*

Post a Comment