« Home | Not the girl you think you are » | Everything Will Be » | Overthinking » | The One I'm Waiting For » | When You Come » | What Kind of Man » | All Rise » | Weather With You » | Dusk » | Reflections Perceptions »
Thursday, July 05, 2007
In Motion
yesterday, steve and i took the dogs for a walk, and it was wonderful. running down the hill, with a dog running next to me was what i really needed i think.
i've been really lacking energy and motivation lately. i'm not passionate about anything. i'm considering going to the doctors to get my iron levels checked, and my thyroids.
i'm finding, reading most peoples blogs, is just like reading a celebrity magazine. i don't really know these people irl, and yet, here i am reading about everything they do. its very strange.
and its been a year.
Wow!! I'm a celebrity!
That sounds a lot like me, Sam. Getting out and 'doing' can help.
I know what u mean about the blog thing...