No God Like Mine

When God rains, He pours...
i don't know where i heard that, but it has just come back to me. (perhaps its the title of a book - 'when it rains, he pours' or something...)
God truly does answer prayer...
i am continuing to learn that lesson.
I have a loving and caring God. and, am i ever glad about that.
I have a trial at one job this morning. a fruit and veg shop in Lilydale. however, I'm not sure i want to work there.
i start work at another fruit and veg store in Eastland on Monday.
Perhaps God blesses us when we do something about our predicament. Or perhaps the doing something about it has given me enough confidence to do well.
what ever it is, i attribute this to God.
which means committing it to Him.
it is not my money i will be earning. it is His money. to do with what He wills.
I don't know which place i want to work at. or how i am going to tell the other place no. But i trust in God.
trust in Him. i am trying to do that. it isn't something that comes easy to me. but He is a patient God. and He gently guides me, and gently corrects me. gently breaks me.
I am so glad that we all experience God differently. that we all have a different relationship with Him. And i love how there are people out there who, even in ways they don't know, encourage me to strengthen and grow that relationship with Him.
I am praying for courage. i am praying for confidence.
for the ability to be able to make mistakes, and grow from them.
I am praying because i know that God answers prayer.
When He reigns, He pours.
(Youth Alive WA)
(picture by Exploding Dog)