« Home | childhood memories » | current mood - » | Reactions to Sad Things... » | Jealous... » | a Hard Days Work... » | wipe away those tears » | How to feel miserable as an artist... » | Tears, Lines... » | wealth » | and the tears just wont come... » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Some Happy Happenings...

ladies and gentlemen, and who ever else has stubled apon this humble blog...

im happy!

i have just added some links, down the side there, and for that i only borrowed Johns knowledge a little.. playing with code is kinda fun... :P


oh, and i figured out how to use my scanner! which means clearer pictures for all! woo!

so go follow the link down there that says, "deviantART" which will take you to my picture gallery there...


and thanks for all the comments ive gotten over the past day.
i like comments. :)

I like comments :)

I like that you like comments.

Those drawings are great, I wish i had an artistic ability.

Post a Comment